February 25, 2011 – At 17:52 Station 4 was dispatched to assist Chief 730 (Reed) at 48 Washington Street with a carbon monoxide investigation. Crews arrived on scene and were met with a chimney fire. Chief 730 then requested Stations 1 & 2 to assist at the scene. Fire personnel used water cans and an 1 1/2 handline to extinguish the fire. PPV fans were also used to clear the structure of smoke and CO. All Schuylkill Haven units remained on scene for approximately 1 hour 10 minutes until being released by Chief 730.