Fire District 63

December 19, 2011 – Smoke In A House (Columbia Street)

December 19, 2011 – At 03:56 the SHFD was dispatched to 506 West Columbia Street, for smoke in a house. Chief 722 (Sattizahn) quickly arrived on scene and found a malfunctioning boiler had filled the residence with smoke. Crews shut the boiler off, and checked the house for CO. After all tests proved negative, Chief 722 contacted the boiler company for the homeowner, and placed all Haven units available.

Add comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.