January 31, 2013 – Just after returning from the previous RIT Call, Station 4 was dispatched along with Fire Districts 56,47,42, and Ladder 725 to 231 East Independence Street for a house fire. Chief 56-01 arrived on scene and was met with a visible smoke condition. The cause of the smoke was determined to be a malfunctioning oil burner inside the residence. Crews from Station 4 checked for any extension and assisted with ventilation. All units were then placed clear and available by Chief 56-01 (Zimmerman). E-737, W-736, and S-739 responded.